Such a fun activity to do this Easter, get the whole family involved.
Each sheet comes with x6 5cm precut cookie toppers and a paint pallet. All you need is a new fine point paint brush and a small bowl of water.
How to use:
1. Cut to separate each topper, do not peel until ready to put on the cookies (you only need to do this if there is a group of people wanting to paint at the same time)
2. Get a small bowl of water
3. Dip your paint brush into the water bowel, shake off excess water, don't use to much water
4. Use the paint pallet sheet as you would a normal paint pallet, using small amounts of water at a time, washing your paint brush between different colours
5. When painting the image on the topper, try to stay within the lines, the outline image is also edible ink and if comes into contact with water will smudge
6. Once you have finished painting your image, wait for it to dry before peeling and sticking to your cookie
7. You can use buttercream icing, water based icing/glazing, piping gel etc to stick the topper image to your cookie. The toppers can also to used on cupcakes or chocolate disks.
THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IS TO - HAVE FUN!